Monday 19 May 2014

FMP Week 4: Studio Day 2

Storyboarding of my 'Anxious Me' Idea.


Editing 'Anxious Me' idea within Adobe Premiere Pro, expanding and explaining idea and themes involved.




An idea generated based on hypnosis therapy to cure anxiety. Within my story the person being hypnotized is not strong enough to fight their fears and becom, engulfed by them. Inspired by movie 'Insidious'.


Studio Day 2 Evaluation:

Today I ellaborated on 2 very strong conceptual ideas, one being the previously mentioned 'Hypnosis' therapy, one idea called 'The Anxious Me'. Depicting a metaphor for anxiety that follows me everywhere. I have gathered some film and edited together for experimental purposes but I believe I may discontinue my idea. 'The Hypnosis' idea appeals very much to me, as I would see it as a huge challenge to switch from the external to the internal of a persons struggle and draw the audience in within the process. I am happier with these newer ideas, but still need to create a good few more before I want to come to a decision. I am happy with my current work rate and my level of efficiency within my workload.

No comments:

Post a Comment