Monday 19 May 2014

FMP Week 3: Studio Day 3

Levelling and mixing tracks.

Removing low frequencies from footsteps

Compressing output track, adjusting accordingly

Adding gain to compensate threshold change.

File bounce with dialogue.

File bounce with no dialogue.

Frozen tracks to accomodate CPU overload.

Studio Day 3 Evaluation:

Today I finally finished and submitted my final piece for my FMP. I was having many audio issues throughout the editing of this process, with my software and RAM failing me on many occasions. However I am very happy that I have finished my piece and submitted for assessment. After editing, adding effects and levelling sounds I added a compresser to have all the sounds working together, never exceeding the threshold, thus adding unity. I am very happy with my editing and what I managed to create within 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment