Sunday 10 November 2013

Assessment Week & Life Drawing

Life drawing - subject posing using wooden stick as bow and arrow
Life drawing - subject using wooden stick as golf club



Life drawing - Pose from behind - black ball point pen used.

Life drawing - pose from behind, detail in the back, drawing in hb pencil.

Life drawing also in pencil. Side profile

Life drawing - frontal pose using mixed media - blue felt pen with left hand and green pencil with right hand.

Life drawing - full frontal - using pencil





Life drawing - kneeling side profile pose - biro pen used.



Life drawing - Pose from behind - using wooden stick as cane.

Life drawing - pose from behind


Weekly Evaluation:


This week our class was assessed as individuals on all of our exploratory stage work and assessment evidence we were told to provide as well as our blogs. I had a one to one assessment with Seb who passed me and gave me some very positive feedback which I am very happy about. I was also given some areas of improvement, mainly that I should use the recommended viewing/reading given to me by Ravensbourne as it will vastly enhance my work. With that said I will definitely take that on board for the rest of this course. After assessment we began our new project, studying shape and form. On Friday we did life drawing which was carried out at a frantic pace so I didn't feel like I was able to gather as much as I could've from the experience. I do concede however that I was forced to pay attention to shape and form as a result of the life drawing and have been given a new insight in this respect. Overall I am ready to start next week and actually find out what our next project entails, as I cannot make head or tail of what is happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment